Tamala Jones, aka patologa legale Lanie Parish

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 23:53

Group:
Capitano

Tamala Jones Dishes on Girl Time With Stana Katic and Nathan Fillion's Sensitive Side — Wetpaint Exclusive!

Even with just a few days left until the Castle Season 3 finale, it still feels like forever. To tide you over, here’s more of Wetpaint’s exclusive interview with Tamala Jones (Lanie Parish). In Part 2 of our conversation, Tamala tells us about the further adventures of Nathan Fillion’s best friend Spartacus, girl talk with Stana Katic, and Nathan’s ghoulish morgue humor.

Wetpaint: How close are you and Stana (Beckett) on the set?

Tamala Jones: Oh, we are so girly. I’m not there all the time but when I do come we’re always catching up and talking about my personal life and her personal life. One of the latest conversations was when were we both planning to have children — if we did, when would we? We talk about taking care of our bodes and eating right. And, you know, talking about the guys on the show. We’re pretty cool.

What’s it like to be surrounded by dudes all day?

[Laughs] For me, it’s not a problem at all. I’m the only girl out of three children. I have two younger brothers. I’ve grown up around boys and men my whole life. I get them. I get men. You guys are very simple — “It’s black and white; it is what it is.” There’s no emotional thing with you guys. So I can handle those guys. They’re all fun to be around. They’re full of jokes and great stories and I love hanging out with them.

What can you tell us about Nathan?

He is such an animal lover. Nathan rescued a cat, Spartacus, and he fell in love with it and it got very sick. Nathan was worried all day long. I mean, it looked like he was about to have a panic attack. He found out that Spartacus had a very bad bladder infection. It looked really bad. You almost saw Nathan swell up with tears when he thought that the cat was going to die. And Spartacus has made it through and he’s very healthy.

But Nathan is a very sensitive man and that’s what people don’t know. And that’s why we all love him so much in Castle because some of that comes across. You know, in the family scenes with his mom and daughter you seem that caring part of him but you don’t really know how deep it is. He’s very kind and very sensitive about life in general and I love that about him.

Jon Huertas (Esposito) told us that you have really soft skin. What's your secret?

[Laughing] I can’t believe he said that. Well, I drink a lot of water and I think that’s part of it. I take Geritol which is a high-potency vitamin for old people, but I figured that taking high potency vitamins might help. And I use loofah gloves and I make sure I moisturize, so that might have something to do with it.

Who’s the bigger prankster, Jon or Nathan?

Oh my God, Nathan! Nathan had someone there that was a character when we were doing a morgue scene and they were laying on the slab and we’re in the middle of a take. You know, I’m a little goofy sometimes, I can get a little wacky. So we were just laughing and having a good time, and we’re shooting the scene, I’m doing my lines, and Nathan had told the guy to jump up and go “boo!” I screamed like a dummy. He’s always doing something.

Do you have any TV guilty pleasures?

I definitely love Camelot. It’s my favorite show. I’m a big True Blood fan. I love American Idol and I love my girl J-Lo. The rest are my homework shows: Forensic Files, Dr. G. Medical Examiner, The First 48. But I actually like watching those shows, even when I’m not doing homework.

Fonte

Web  Top
evidence
view post Posted on 12/5/2011, 14:30

Bella intervista. Me la immagino a spettegolare con Stana. Ed è davvero bello e dolce quello che dice di Nathan.

view post Posted on 1/11/2011, 19:07

Advanced Member

Group:
Castle's Fan

wow :XD: :XD:

view post Posted on 2/11/2011, 07:30

Group:
Detective

Stupenda!!!
l'adoro....

Web  Top
evidence
view post Posted on 12/11/2011, 22:38

Oggi è il compleanno di Tamala! AUGURI!

E questi sono gli auguri di Stana:

view post Posted on 15/11/2011, 10:37

Advanced Member

Group:
Castle's Fan

Auuuguriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwish hug

view post Posted on 5/12/2011, 18:48

Group:
Capitano

Tamala @ KTLA

attenzione spoiler: clip dalla 4x10

Web  Top
t3kn05
view post Posted on 5/12/2011, 21:39

fantastica Tamalaaaa :) anch'io spero duri per molto lo show :)

Madoka86
view post Posted on 28/5/2012, 10:06

AAA cercasi traduttore ahahah tamala che parla italiano ma non si capisce cosa volesse dire XD

antares26
view post Posted on 28/5/2012, 10:31

secondo me ha usato il traduttore di google!!!!!!!
Lots of for Italy ?!?!

view post Posted on 28/5/2012, 10:53

Advanced Member

Group:
Castle's Fan

forse voleva dire tanto dall'italia??????un sacco di italia??

cioè tanti tweet dall'italia?? :eh: :eh:

antares26
view post Posted on 28/5/2012, 10:57

In tanti per l'Italia?
O in tanti dall'Italia?

view post Posted on 3/8/2012, 13:32

Advanced Member

Group:
Castle's Fan

Tamala Jones Reveals Her First Impression About Castle: I Knew It Was a Winner!

We don't know much about Castle's resident medical examiner, the sexy and mysterious Lanie Parish, but now we have a more up-close-and-personal look at the actress who plays her — Tamala Jones.

Tamala recently sat down with Hydrogen magazine for an interview about her most memorable first-time experiences, from her first acting gig (an IBM commercial) to her first designer dress (Gucci).

But we're most concerned with how she felt in the moments immediately following her successful Castle audition. According to Tamala, she knew right away she was part of something special.

"My first feeling about Castle was that it was a winner!" the 37-year-old actress dished. "Something fresh and different from what was already on television."

But it's not just the cast and crew alone that make Castle such a special television experience. Without the extraordinarily avid fanbase, it would be just another run-of-the-mill crime procedural.
"Thank God for loyal fans!" she exclaimed.
Thank God for you, Tamala!

Source: Hydrogen

http://www.wetpaint.com/castle/articles/ta...28Excerpt%29%29

36 replies since 26/10/2010, 17:01   339 views