I racconti di Derrick Storm, I primi 3 romanzi di Derrick Storm

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 21/2/2012, 18:53

Group:
Capitano

3 EBooks to be published by Richard Castle - Press Release

HYPERION TO PUBLISH THREE ORIGINAL EBOOKS IN BESTSELLING NOVELIST RICHARD CASTLE'S ACCLAIMED DERRICK STORM SERIES

New York City, February 20, 2012 - Hyperion today announced plans to publish three original eBook novellas by renown mystery writer Richard Castle, marking a return to his internationally bestselling and award-winning Derrick Storm series. The first eBook, titled A Brewing Storm, will be published in May 2012 and will bring the former CIA operative out of retirement. The as-yet-untitled second and third Derrick Storm eBooks are scheduled for release in July and August respectively.

Castle, whose eponymous hit television show "Castle" airs on ABC Monday nights at 10 PM, is also the author most recently of the bestselling Nikki Heat novels, based on his ride-alongs with NYPD Detective Kate Beckett with whom he solves crimes and trades barbs. The latest thriller, Heat Rises, debuted at #1 on The New York Times hardcover fiction bestsellers list in October 2011.

Mr. Castle said of the eBook deal, "While consulting with the NYPD on a recent case, I was inspired to re-examine the circumstances around the death of my beloved character Derrick Storm. It turns out, there was much more to the story than met the eye. I'm excited to be working with Hyperion to bring Derrick Storm fans a brand new adventure of mystery, action and intrigue."

The announcement of the new eBooks was made by Ellen Archer, President and Publisher of Hyperion. Of the deal, Archer said, "Acquiring new stories in Richard Castle's Derrick Storm series is a proud moment for all of us at Hyperion. We are honored to partner with Mr. Castle in bringing his popular character Derrick Storm back to life, and introducing him to a new digital audience."

Gretchen Young, VP Editorial Director for ABC Synergy, negotiated the deal. Young is Richard Castle's longtime editor of the Nikki Heat series. Hyperion retains World and eBook rights.

"Castle" premiered on ABC in March of 2009, featuring bestselling mystery novelist Richard Castle. In that debut season, the charming and charismatic Castle, (portrayed by actor Nathan Fillion) was paired for research ride-alongs with NYPD Detective Kate Beckett (portrayed by actress Stana Katic), and with her found the inspiration for his fictional detective Nikki Heat, the intriguing main character of his next series. During the second season, Castle opted for a three-book deal to continue the Nikki Heat series over an offer to write three books in a not-to-be-named internationally bestselling spy series. The third season ended with a cliffhanger, which is reflected in Heat Rises. One thing is for sure-the smoldering chemistry between Beckett and Castle continues to sizzle in the precinct throughout the fourth season. Richard Castle currently lives in Manhattan with his daughter and mother, both of whom infuse his life with humor and inspiration. Follow Richard Castle via Twitter at www.twitter.com/WriteRCastle

Hyperion, founded in 1991, publishes general-interest fiction and nonfiction hardcover, trade, and mass-market paperback books for adults, and includes the Voice and Hyperion eBook and Audio imprints. Hyperion is the adult trade book publishing unit of the Disney/ABC-Television Group, which is part of The Walt Disney Company. For further information, please visit www.hyperionbooks.com and follow at Error! Hyperlink reference not valid..

Source: ABC

fonte

Web  Top
evidence
view post Posted on 21/2/2012, 22:35

Bene, il "fenomeno-Castle" continua ad espandersi!

view post Posted on 24/2/2012, 18:25

Advanced Member

Group:
Castle's Fan

aspettate un attimo..ma stiamo parlando sul serio??blinkblink
3 ebook targati R.Castle???

OMG mi sto incartandooooooooo :XD: :XD:

view post Posted on 30/3/2012, 21:53

Group:
Capitano

CITAZIONE
A Brewing Storm Details Released

a-Brewing-Storm-197x300

The cover art and summary of Castle’s first ebook Novella has been released by ABC. The book will be released on May 1, 2012.

When Derrick Storm needed to leave the CIA, he couldn’t just retire. He had to fake his own death. So when his former boss calls in an old favor that will bring Storm out of early retirement and back to Washington to investigate a high-profile kidnapping, he knows there must be more at stake than the life of a Senator’s son. Working alongside, but not exactly with, bombshell FBI investigator April Showers, Storm must make sense of a confusing flurry of ransom notes and a complicated web of personal relationships and international politics. He’ll get to the bottom of the kidnapping, but the storm is still brewing…

fonte

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/5/2012, 16:49

Advanced Member

Group:
Castle's Fan

CITAZIONE (mark03 @ 3/5/2012, 16:51) 

di giààà????????????? eek eek eek eek

evidence
view post Posted on 3/5/2012, 21:01

Grazie per la segnalazione!

johnny671
view post Posted on 13/10/2012, 17:53

E' uscito in ebook TEMPESTA IN ARRIVO il primo dei tre libri di Derrick Storm...in italiano!

johnny671
view post Posted on 5/11/2012, 17:26

Uscito anche il secondo! LA TEMPESTA INFURIA ...
Si leggono in un paio d'ore!

johnny671
view post Posted on 7/12/2012, 17:17

Uscito anche il terzo! TEMPESTA DI SANGUE

evidence
view post Posted on 14/11/2013, 15:32

Da oggi i 3 eBook sono disponibili anche in formato libro: è uscito "I racconti di Derrick Storm: Tempesta in arrivo-La tempesta infuria-Tempesta di sangue"

Per saperne di più ed acquistarli:

http://www.ibs.it/code/9788876252716/castl...rick-storm.html

http://www.amazon.it/racconti-Derrick-Stor...a/dp/8876252711

view post Posted on 14/11/2013, 15:36

Group:
Capitano

Uff li avevo già comprati per il Kindle!!

Web  Top
evidence
view post Posted on 20/11/2013, 00:27

CITAZIONE
Castle torna in libreria con tempeste di tutti i tipi

Noi lo conosciamo come il belloccio, piacione, che con i suoi modi da gentiluomo, ma a volte un po’ goffi, ha fatto perdere la testa a Kate… oltre che ad una pazzesca quantità di altre donne fan di Fox Life.

In realtà, Richard Castle è prima di tutto un eccellente scrittore. O, come lo definisce il Washington Post, “uno dei migliori scrittori di thriller oggi in attività”.

Il compagno fidato della detective Beckett torna in libreria con una nuova trilogia dedicata a Derrick Storm, ben noto ai fan della serie tv “Castle”.

Quando l’investigatore Derrick Storm è stato costretto a lasciare la CIA, non è potuto semplicemente andare in pensione. Ha dovuto inscenare la propria morte e sparire dalla circolazione. Così quando Jedidiah Jones, il vecchio capo al quale è legato da un gravoso debito, lo richiama per indagare su un rapimento avvenuto ai piani alti della politica, Storm sa già che in ballo dev’esserci molto più della vita del figlio di un senatore.

Con lui opera l’agente dell’FBI April Showers, una donna tanto scontrosa quanto attraente. I due faranno a gara per portare chiarezza nel vortice che lega minacciose richieste di riscatto e oscuri rapporti personali, transazioni finanziarie e intrighi internazionali. Tra Washington, Londra, Mosca e l’Asia Centrale si snoda una trama dal ritmo serrato e di grande intrattenimento.

Ancora azione, dunque, e ancora un rapporto stretto e ambiguo con una donna.

Il solito Castle che amiamo tanto, insomma!

Fonte

Jackson Hunt
view post Posted on 7/3/2015, 16:51

Sapete mica se questi tre ebook vengono citati nel telefilm?

view post Posted on 7/3/2015, 19:01

Group:
Capitano

Ma tu non lo guardi il telefilm?

Web  Top
Jackson hunt1
view post Posted on 8/3/2015, 11:03

Si lo guardo ma non mi ricordo se comparivano
Tutti gli altri libri sono comparsi e me li ricordo ma dato che questi tre non me li ricordo mi é venuto il dubbio

Ps non so perché me lo ha fatto scrivere con il nome jacksonhunt1

14 replies since 21/2/2012, 18:53   163 views